Saturday, June 17, 2006

One Word

I saw this on Deneen's blog and thought it was pretty cool:

Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me--it can only be one word long.
Then copy and paste this into your blog so I may leave a comment about you.
This is not so much about fishing for compliments as it is an exercise showing how hard it is to use just one word to describe someone!
When I try, I keep thinking up phrases or at the least, two words. Give it a try & I'll do the same for you if you're so inclined. :)


Can't believe (again) it's been so long since I posted last!
I spent last week in Destin, Florida with my husband and his family. It was such a beautiful place. I have a ton of pics to share, I just don't have them uploaded yet.
Then I got back to work with 3 days to finish planning a big open house event and had that on Thursday. It was so much fun! I'm still loving it there. They do such a great, needed service.
I was exhausted after that and, actually, came in to work super tired on Friday and a co-worker said good morning and asked if I was hung over. Happy Friday to you too.
Anyhoo, still working on Green (Purple) Gable #2.
That's about all that's going on here.

6 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

ADVENTUROUS! that is my word for you. You travel so much and always share your experience with us and I just love the beautiful photos that you take, blah blah blah. . . .Yup, you are full of adventure. That is my one word for you :)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

Fanciful! Yep, that's you!

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!

12:00 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Spontaneous.

7:00 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

A whole month since your last post, Tandi. I hope you're enjoying a quiet relaxing summer!

I don't know you enough to even attempt to describe you in one word. I wish I did!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing...

Cause I am missing your posts. I hope all is well with you.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home