Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sunsets and Puppies

Nothing crafty to post, just thought I 'd share this pic I caught at Lake Hefner last weekend after we went to dinner with some friends.
And a quick shot of my sister's new puppy. She is so cute and she has the best temperament. She's a bit of a spaz but she will probably calm down some. She's a Boston Terrier and she is so smart!


I found out some really disheartening news last night. I was watching a Tivo'd episode of Everwood and noticed that next week will be the SERIES FINALE!! WTF? I haven't even had time to prepare myself. I love that show! And now they're leaving?! Damn you, WB.
I'd boycott it if I didn't love Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill and Related. But I'm not happy about it. And I'm still pissed at them for cancelling The Mountain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Beautiful sunset...and, I love the puppy picture.

We have lots of puppies at our house if you are in need of one. : )

Shelly

12:30 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

The picture of the lighthouse is so beautiful it doesn't look real, Tandi. Wow.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home