Sunday, December 04, 2005

Project Pics






Finally, pics of the things I have been working on and finishing...

This one is a variation of Deneen's Marvelous Fulled Bag. I just made it a round larger and carried a Front Post Double Crochet in the blue stripe.

In the bag is the brown Manos that I can't decide what to do with.

The other pic is my find at The Shabby Sheep in Dallas. 3 skeins of Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk which I'm attempting a moss stich scarf out of and 2 skeins of cream Blue Sky Organic Cotton that I haven't decided what to do with.














I am so happy with how this turned out! It's my first knitted object (besides this humongous red dishcloth but that was ugly so it doesn't count). It's Crazy Aunt Purl's Magic Scarf with Noro Kureyon (my new love!). I tried to get a close-up of the checkerboard pattern, hope it shows up.

Had a great weekend, finally talked my husband into putting Christmas lights up (only took 3 years!) and put the tree up and did some cleaning. This will be a short week at work, I leave for Portland on business with a co-worker who is a lot of fun to travel with. I love Portland and don't get to go to the home office of my company too often.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the bag and the magic scarf!!!!

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! The bag came out looking great! Nice detail with the blue. The scarf looks beautiful! Must be very cozy. :)

11:00 AM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

The Magic Scarf looks great! Once I learn to knit, I'll have to try it. :-)

12:13 PM  
Blogger none said...

The bag looks great. I absolutely love the Noro scarf...drool...I don't think I have ever been in love with a scarf as much as I am in love with looking at that one. Yeah...I make no sense sometimes....only to myself, ha ha!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Thanks so much, guys! The scarf was so much easier to do than it looks! The link to the pattern is on my previous post under "Crazy Aunt Purl's Magic Scarf".

9:50 AM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Lori, I'm coming to Portland, OR but it's going to be a quick trip and I'm coming with a co-worker and my boss has our schedule jam-packed with things to do. I was so sad, I knew Centralia was fairly close and we could probably meet in between. Maybe next time!

3:29 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Oh my God!! all of those projects look fantastic. Love the scarf. I think I'd wear it all the time for quite awhile. Great knitting.
Your fulled bag turned out great, too. Love the stripes. And alpaca. . . nice.
~ DAWN

8:45 PM  
Blogger LG said...

Tandi I love this bag! I like the colours you chose very much! And the scarf is beautiful too!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home