Thursday, November 17, 2005

All Bagged Out...















Here are a few other finished projects. The top is the Marvelous Felted Tote. The color didn't show up that great in the pic but it is a pretty deep burgandy color of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes. I made it in about an hour and it felted really quickly and evenly.
I want to make another one soon with more of the Knit Picks stash.

The second, in all its wonky glory, was an attempt at the Felted Tote from the latest Family Circle Easy Crochet. It was easy to make but about a jillion rows of single crochet. And for some reason, it got all twisty when it was felting and the tab and handles moved and are now way off center.
Thanks for looking!

7 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

The tote looks great. Gawd how I hated making that tote from FCEC. You can always take the handles off and redo them. I read how some people did it one way and others the other. Mine weren't wonky, but what a lot of work for something I wasn't crazy about.

9:13 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Your Marvelous tote is simply marvelous. As for the FCEC, well, mine turned out crappy so I don't know what to tell ya. Apparently, most everyone else can make this tote but I'm not one of them. So I am not a fan of the pattern. But Deneens rocks! Love the granny blanket, too.
~ DAWN

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your purses are really cute too! Nice job!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Love that Marvelous tote! Sounds real easy to make. The FCEC still looks good even though the handles wonked. More than a few people seem to be less than pleased after making that tote. Really nice job!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Therese said...

nice Bags .. and Thanks for the Comment you left on my blog :)

1:52 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi Tandi! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love the felted bags. They're gorgeous and you did a great job! Do you know if that "Family Circle Easy Crochet" book is still available? I'd like to try the felted bag pattern. Have a great day! -Jennifer (Mintlipgloss)

9:03 AM  
Blogger none said...

Tote looks great!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home