Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A few Quizzes...


You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.
What Flower Are You?

WooHoo! Just successfully learned how to post a quiz!
But I would hardly consider myself a lily...

You are Mohair
You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with
others, doing your share without being too
weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely
refuse to change your position once it is set,
but that's okay since you are good at covering
up your mistakes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Mmm... Mohair!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kellycat said...

Hi Tandi,

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about the craft fairs. I sure hope there becomes a market for our stuff soon, because it sure doesn't seem that way anymore. Which is ok by me. I get to keep everything...lol

Nice blog, I'm going to steal your flower quiz, and I'll stick you in my favorites column.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! Love your blog! I just took the yarn quiz - apparently I'm shetland wool. Ouch!

I see we enjoy the same music and books. Love your 100 list! Hmmm...I'll have to make one of those!

Have a great day!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home