Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Africa Pics







I still haven't gotten a chance to upload new project pics, but I thought I'd post a few travel pics. These are from my trip with my husband in August to Africa.
The first pics are in Namibia, the country just north of South Africa, where we stayed on a game farm. The top one was one of the two pet lions on the farm. They were in a huge fenced cage and we could hear them roaring at night. The next is some purple-eared waxbills on the game farm and the last is a beautiful sunset in Namibia.
The next two were in Cape Town, South Africa. The fourth was taken on top of Table Mountain looking down on the city.
And the last is my favorite- of the Winelands outside of Cape Town. It was beautiful there.
Can't wait to go back!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deneen said...

I adore the pictures, thanks for sharing. Looks like an amazing trip!

10:02 PM  
Blogger DAWN said...

Oh my god! how beautiful are your pictures. How did you ever leave. I think I would have just dropped out and stayed.
~ DAWN

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That must have been an incredible vacation! Beautiful pics!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home