Saturday, October 29, 2005

Finally the WEEKEND!

I am so glad this week is over. It was crazy busy at work, I had two presentations and several cases to testify for. I would seriously rather have a yearly exam and a root canal at the same time than speak in public. I don't know what it is, I can practice and practice but it always turns out that Me + Stage = Instant Spaz. Have another in a few weeks, hopefully it will be better.

I have several more pics to post soon. I recently finished some comfortghan squares and my FCEC Felted Tote is felting as we speak. I really enjoyed it. Just placed an order on Knit Picks for more wool and plan to do more totes soon. I also got some sock yarn to try some socks from a pattern in Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet. It will be my first shot at socks.

I also recently got Crochet With Wire and can't wait to try it out. Hobby Lobby had all their bead items half off last week so I'm all stocked up, just need to get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home