Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm One of Those People...

You know, the ones who start a blog not having a clue how much free time you don't have, then only checks in every couple of months to say "I'm still alive, here's what I've done..."

So I've been crazy busy since the last post, went to Portland Wed. through Sat. We worked hard but got to see a lot of cool sights. Pics to come, I promise.

On the hooking front, I finished a knitted moss stitch scarf out of the yummy Debbie Bliss Alpaca yarn I got in Dallas. It is so soft and warm!
I've finished a few more squares for my 63 squares blanket, I think I'm on #17. Hope to get pics of that to post soon too.

Have much more to update, hope to get to post tomorrow too.
My husband and I are leaving Thurs. for Vegas with some friends. I am so excited!

5 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Oooh! Vegas! you are gonna have so much fun. I'm a little green with envy around the edges.
~ DAWN

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Las Vegas!!

8:46 PM  
Blogger LinknKnits said...

Looking forward to the pics of all the projects!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tandi, I mailed your package on 12/9/05 for the holiday swap and you have not answered your pm's. Can you please let me know if you got the package or if I need to track it down and the post office, hope this doesn't come across rude, but I would really like to know if you received it since you won't return my messages.

Melissa

2:41 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Melly, I just responded to you. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness. I apologize for not responding quickly, I received the package the night before a business trip and have had problems with my home PC (for some reason I couldn't respond to PMs or post on CVille.) Thanks again for the sweet package!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home