Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Trip Pics

None too soon, here are some pics from my Portland trip:
First, because I can't get Blogger to cooperate and wanted this last but after my elevteenth post this is how it will be, is the best little knitting nest in the world. It's at the house of the lady we stayed with (yes, this was a business trip, long story that could possibly get me fired if I talk about how weird the concept is).
Okay, looks like this is all that will post. Ugh, but this was one of my favorite parts! Complete with the cat! Wish I could re-creat this at home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pics, Tandi, looks like a nice trip. What a cozy chair! Love the kitty.

I've had many frustrations with blogger and photos!! ARG!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home