Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Trip Pics Try #72





Okay, I won't try to write this time after I post pics because apparently it causes some mass confusion and my whole explorer shuts down. The first pic is Multnomah Falls, just north of the airport area in Portland. The rest were taken in Willamette Valley in the Winelands. The scenery shot is the view from Penner-Ash. The third is Mount Hood at sunset, and the last is just a gorgeous sunset we caught on the way back from Willamette Valley.
I won't try to push my luck and write anymore.

4 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Just gorgeous!
~DAWN

2:21 PM  
Blogger onescrappychick said...

HI, I followed your link in my comments and found myself here! Love those photos, was it Portland Oregon, or Maine?

3:43 PM  
Blogger George and Erin said...

I also followed the link in my comments - I was so excited to see that someone besides me has viewed my blog!! Isn't Portland lovely? It's where DB and I are planning to move after I'm done with my Master's. They have a nice yarn store, too, callled The Yarn Garden. Great pictures!

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures arae all just gorgeous but especially the falls, looks like a fantastic place to soak in some beauty.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home