Sunday, October 23, 2005

Felted Hook Case














Here are some pics of my first shot at felting, a felted hook case following the schematics posted by PJ at Crochetville. I used Cascade Palace Yarn that I picked up this summer at one of my favorite yarn stores, Soul Spun Yarns in Salt Lake City.
The pockets in the middle are perfect for small scissors and pins and stitch markers, etc.
The top came out kind of floppy, though, I'd try to correct that if I did it again.

I am so glad I tried felting. I really want to give it another shot. I have the yarn for the Felted Tote from Family Circle Easy Crochet in a cool deep rust color with blue. Read about the CAL here. But I am making myself finish most of what I have started before I start that.

Well, look at me go. So it's not so hard after all! And a HUGE thanks to Lori for her blog help.


2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Very nice! I love it. :)

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! I like the button closure!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home