Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A few Quizzes

Okay, a ton, I've been storing them up...

So apparently, like, last year, I was tagged with this cool quiz from Lori :

A. Seven things to do before I die:
1. Become a mother
2. Go to Greece
3. Take off a year and just travel
4. Have something I've written published
5. Learn at least one other language and have an extended chance to use it
6. Earn a Master's Degree
7. Own a pet

B. Seven things I cannot do:
1. Dance. Unless you count line dancing.
2. Snorkle (well, I can, but it freaks me out)
3. Hide my emotions well
4. Listen to that annoying girl from Laguna Beach talk
5. Sing well in public
6. Golf
7. Make running look good

C. Seven things that attract me to...
1. My husband... His genuine honesty and genuine kindness and willingness to accept me for
me.
2. My career field... The constant challenge and occasional reward
3. Travel... The chance to experience different cultures and traditions
4. Reading... The amazing ability of books to take me to a completely different place
5. My family... Your zany energy and love of life
6. Knitting/Crochet... The meditational quality of the art of creating something
7. Children... Their interesting ways of looking at the world

D. Seven things I say most often...
1. Are you kidding me?
2. F---er (in traffic, it's a hellish commute, ya'll)
3. Bite me
4. Does that make sense?
5. This is Tandi (at work)
6. Love you
7. Can't think of something else.

E. Seven books (or genres or topics) I love:
1. Everything by Nicholas Evans
2. Stories of normal people overcoming adversity
3. True Crime, especially related to abnormal psychology
4. Addiction
5. Books questioning our societal norms
6. Native American history/issues
7. Cultural studies

F. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would if I had time)
1. Shawshank Redemption
2. Forrest Gump
3. Dirty Dancing
4. When Harry Met Sally
5. Beautiful Girls
6. Legends of the Fall
7. Sleepless in Seattle


And here is the 4 Meme, the short version, I was tagged by Celeste:

Four jobs you have had:
1. Florist
2. Child Social Worker
3. Case Manager in the addiction field
4. Teaching parenting classes to teen moms and pregnant teens

Four places you have lived:
1. Outside Atlanta, GA
2. 2 towns in OK

Four vacations you have taken:
1. Europe Tour- London, Paris, Marseilles, Prague, Munich
2. Africa- Namibia and South Africa
3. Key West, FL
4. Seattle, WA

4 Vehicles you have owned:
1. 69 Nova, pea green, my first car which I paid $800 cash for.
2. 90 Mustang
3. 92 cherry red Plymouth Laser, which came to be known as the Coke Can. Ooh, not like that...
because it was little and seemed to be made of tin.
4. A sensible 98 Saturn



This one is just wierd, it's really accurate for me, I think.



ColorQuiz.comI took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be reward..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




Your Heart Is Orange

Love equals unbridled happiness for you. You enjoy the wild ride of falling in love.
And while the ride is fun for a while, you always get off once the thrill is gone.

Your flirting style: Hyper

Your lucky first date: Anything you need your passport for!

Your dream lover: Is both daring and well grounded

What you bring to relationships: Energy


You Are 30 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried the "what age are you" and, altho I am 53, I got 28. Is this good or bad?
Really enjoying Sit&Stitch and getting to know you!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some interesting jobs you've held, jobs that definitely make a difference.
I took the age quiz and got 29! Hmmm...I better start getting more serious!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm really excited to hear about your travels and thanks for sharing the pictures of your treasures.

I haven't taken any of the quizzes yet...I might not want to know the answers. : )

I look forward to seeing you Thurs. at Sit N Stitch!

2:05 PM  
Blogger LG said...

Hello dear Tandi!
THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! You raok'd me!!!
I arrived home from holidays and... there was a HUGE PACKET from you!
PLEASE I need your e-mail!
I will update my blog a.s.a.p. and show everybody your lovely presents to me!
Vik

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home