7 Random Things
I was tagged by Yasmin for this fun Meme. Always obliging to spill more quirky facts about myself, here goes...
1. I hate for my food to touch. I don't like the tastes to blend. I also eat things one at a time in order of which tastes worst cold.
2. When eating candies with different flavors (like Skittles or Starburst), I separate the colors and eat all of one color at a time.
3. I can't go to sleep with socks on.
4. I have never been stung by a bee or had a reaction to Poison Ivy.
5. I have this keen ability to memorize song lyrics. I can hear a song (occasionally an album) just a few times and remember all the words forever.
6. I love movies and quote random lines all the time. Sometimes people catch the references and think I'm witty and clever. Sometimes I just get odd stares.
7. I hate being early for things. I am chronically late. Partially to avoid that really awkward time when you get somewhere and then have 10 minutes to sit there pretending to be busy while waiting for something to start. My ideal time is right on the dot.
Okay, there you have it...7 more weird things about me. Because they just don't come out often enough.