Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Quick Update and Finger Quiz

Just a quick post to say I don't have much to report...
Things have been pretty boring around here. I went home last weekend for Father's Day and had a great time with my family. I met up with a friend from High School who I haven't seen in about 7 years. It was so great to see her again.
Not getting much knitting done, just mostly trying to catch up on stuff around the house.
Still looking for a job, I don't even have any great prospects but hopefully something will come up.
Hopefully I'll have something fun to report soon!

Oh, I did find a cool site for bookworms: www.librarything.com
You can create a searchable catalog of the books you own, get recommendations based on your tastes, and chat with others who read the same stuff. I've had a lot of fun with it.

Here's a cute quiz I found somewhere - Is there any better finger to be, really?

You Are the Middle Finger

A bit fragile and dependent on your friends, you're not nearly as hostile as you seem.
You are balanced, easy to get along with, and quite serious.
However, you can get angry and fed up with those around you. And you aren't afraid to show it!

You get along well with: The Index Finger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home