Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Flower Shots

We had a chance to visit the Japanese Gardens/ Rose Garden in Portland. Most of the roses hadn't bloomed out yet but the ones that had were amazing.



The ferns there were so gorgeous. I won't bore you with the countless fern pictures I took but I just think they are so amazing and tiny and beautiful.
I can't believe the plants they can grow there. We saw numerous rhododendrons that were huge and gorgeous.
These calla lilies were growing in someone's yard in Cannon Beach. There were a ton of them and they were all huge.


These poppies were also in Cannon Beach growing along the sidewalk. They were even prettier in person.

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

The flowers are gorgeous!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Fantastic! I love the 3rd shot especially.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

Gorgeous flowers ! Btw, you are tagged- check out my blog.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Man, you always take the best trips!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

The roses are beautiful!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home