Sunday, December 10, 2006

Weekend Update

Wow, how has a week gone by? And how is it seriously about two weeks from Christmas?
We have had such a relaxing weekend. Saturday we got some shopping done (almost totally finished!) then just relaxed and went to dinner and today I got most of our gifts wrapped and did a little cleaning. It's so nice to have a whole weekend with nothing planned!

Oh, and I got the best early Christmas gift ever! A new Mac Book! I've been playing around with it and reading up on how exactly it works (this is my first Mac). But I'm really liking it. Over the break I hope to have time to set up a new blog with Dot Mac.

On the knitting front, I'm cabling! Wahoo! Thanks to the nifty little tools my Secret Pal sent! (Still need to post a pic of the beautiful Berroco Ultra Alpaca she sent in the last package). Also need to get pics posted of my cabling progress. I wanted to tonight but Blogger is not cooperating.
And I'm almost finished with the Brea bag. Berroco has such cool bag patterns out. I just need to finish the gusset and sew it up and line it (never lined anything before).
We'll be at the in-laws for quite a stay over Christmas so hopefully I'll have some quality knitting time.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Cables. I can't wait to see your bag.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger has not been very merry lately. Boo. I look forward to seeing your cables!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

It sounds like it was a wonderful weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing you cables, too.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home